Thursday, September 26, 2013

CJ Foodville The Place | 더플레이스


'The Place' Project 2013
BI design and illustration with CJ design team
ⓒCJ Foodville
더플레이스 광화문점 | 서울시 종로구 신문로1가 2 로고디자인 및 어플리케이션 디자인, 일러스트 작업에 참여한 CJ Foodville의 The Place가 오픈했습니다!!!

I designed the layout of the menu in InDesign and CJ design team edited it with my drawings.



MAP illustration by HH
edited by CJ design team for paper placemats and the mural

I like the pizza box design by CJ Design team using my illustration.


I did lots of pen & ink drawings for the restaurant!

This is one of sample works of mine for 'The Place'.
Though it has not been selected to use, I want to share it with you.
채택되지 않은 시안작업도 공유합니다.


Photos of the banner had been installed for the opening of
the newly re-designed Italian restaurant, 'The Place' of CJ Foodville.
오픈 전 설치되었던 현수막

No comments: