Sunday, November 4, 2012

마테오 | Mateo Taiyo Kanaiwa

Genevieve and Takuma's adorable son,
Genevieve and I became friends through a team project from Prof. Soyka's class at FIT. I feel so blessed to have had the chance to meet her. She, having great inner beauty, is a very talented illustrator, designer, and educator from whom I've been inspired. I love her delicate illustration and sophisticated design styles. She also helped me a lot not to feel lonely as a stranger in NYC. I haven't met her son, Mateo yet because I came back to Korea about three years ago. It's incredible I can see both her and her husband, Takuma from a sweet little baby boy. Thank you so much for being such a good friend, G! I miss you, and can't wait to meet your little angel.
illustration copyright ⓒ www.heekyunghur.com

No comments: